POSITION AVAILABLE: CASUAL VETERINARY NURSE
King Street Veterinary Hospital
We are looking for a qualified certificate IV veterinary nurse to join our small animal practice in the beautiful Tweed Valley. Our team has a high standard of care for our patients and clients and we would love the nurse selected to have the same passion we do. We hope to help the applicant grow in their veterinary nursing role and develop skills which will benefit them and the clinic.
• Casual position with some weekly shifts.
• Contract shifts available from March onwards to cover a nurse going on maternity leave.
• On call hours available if it suits you.
Successful applicants must have:
• Current certificate IV in Veterinary nursing
• Minimum of 1 years current industry experience
• Have an understanding of veterinary nursing procedures
• Ability to work unsupervised in medical and surgical situations
• Be a productive and compassionate team member
• Have a calm, caring and professional manner
If you would like to apply for the above position please send a copy of your resume to the Practice Manager, Sue Haworth @ firstname.lastname@example.org