WA - Part time Senior Veterinary Nurse
DescriptionDuncraig Veterinary Hospital - Duncraig, Perth,
WA Position: Part time Senior Veterinary Nurse
We would like to welcome a new Experienced Veterinary Nurse to our close knit, diverse veterinary team.
This position will involve both surgical and reception duties.
Duncraig Vet is an established hospital, treating predominantly dogs and cats – although we do see the occasional exotic pet.
We pride ourselves in being friendly, empathetic, and offering a high quality of care to our patients.
We have great facilities, including digital and dental x-ray machines, a Vet tome, Idexx Catalyst One, and hydraulic surgical and consultation tables.
The person we are looking would possess the following:
- A friendly and happy demeanour, well presented
- Highly organised, detail oriented and have good problem solving skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Prioritise continuing vet education and is interested in staff training
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant professional public demeanour
- Good flexibility and adaptability
- Be familiar with Rx Works
- Experience in Veterinary Nursing - 3 years minimum
- Veterinary Nurse Certificate IV
We can offer a great many laughs, support, and the opportunity to work in our close knit family.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to via email, addressed to Sherry Maxwell.
Business Name: Duncraig Veterinary Hospital