Please read the following before posting on the Lyppard Australia Classifieds (‘the Forum’) as by using the Forum you accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct for use of the Lyppard Australia Classifieds.
- You will not use the Forum to paste any information that is or is likely to be, discriminatory, hateful, false, inaccurate, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or otherwise be a breach of the law.
- You will show respect and courtesy at all times to other users.
- You must not use copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself or you have obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- You must not carry out or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world.
- You must not make any postings that would constitute an advertisement, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not make a posting that would be technically harmful (including, without limitation hacking, the introduction of computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software).
- You agree not to use the Forum for spamming. You will not cross post your messages to more than one discussion or post off topic messages.
- You must use your real name and adopt a user name which is appropriate and not offensive in any manner.
- You agree that you use this Forum at your own risk and that Lyppard Australia is not responsible for any of the material posted unto the Forum.
- Any posting only gives the views of the author of the posting and does not reflect necessarily the views of Lyppard Australia and therefore you agree that Lyppard Australia cannot and will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy or validity of the postings in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your postings.
- You agree that Lyppard Australia will remove any material it chooses entirely at its discretion and without prior consent of the author.
- If you consider any posting breaches these terms, please let us know by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and Lyppard Australia will try to remove the postings within a reasonable time if Lyppard Australia determine removal is necessary but as the removal is manual it may not take place immediately.
- Lyppard Australia reserves the right to cancel your right to use the Forum at its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify Lyppard Australia for any loss it suffers and hold Lyppard Australia harmless from any breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree Lyppard Australia is not obliged to oversee, monitor or moderate the postings. Lyppard Australia will do its best to assess any possible risks for users of the Forum and will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation in the light of those risks. You therefore accept that you may be exposed to material that has not been moderated and will not hold Lyppard Australialiable for any of the postings made, nor bring any legal action or other claim against Lyppard Australia arising out of your use of the Forum whether the Forum is moderated or not.
- You agree that the responsibility for your postings rests solely with yourself and you will indemnify Lyppard Australia in respect of any costs, expenses, losses, damages or claims made as result of any claim based upon any posting made by yourself.